- Chronology: Year 1885
- Location: Hotel Nickel
- Nature: None
- Program: Haydn
- Composition Mahler: No
- Soloist: Paul Greeff (1854-1923), Johanna Richter (1858-1943), Hugo Simon
- Conductor: Gustav Mahler (1860-1911)
- Orchestra: Member of the Kassel Royal Theater Orchestra
- Chorus: 1884-1885 Gesangverein Munden
- Concert number: c023
- Notes: According to a review in the newspaper Mundensche Nachrichten (19-02-1885) the concert was packed. The tenor Hugo Simon, a regular chorus member of the Royal Theater in Kassel, replaced the scheduledbut indisposed Fritz Heuckeshoven, a solist at the theater. Hugo Simon and his wife Lina Simon, later joined Mahler as members of the Hamburg Stadttheater. Relationship with Johanna Richter (1858-1943). Mahler was conductor of a mixed chorus.
Joseph Haydn (1732-1809): Oratorium Die Jahreszeiten after James Thomson (1700–1748).