Gustav-Mahler.eu

Rossplatz No. 7. Opened in 1717 as guesthouse "Zum Helm" (also open helmet and golden helmet). Because of a previous stay of the Prussian Queenmother, it was possible to call it "Hôtel de Prusse" from 1805 onwards. From 1881 to 1883 the house was rebuilt and from 1905 was called "Prussian court/Preussischer Hof". In 1921, the hotel opened its doors.

1904 Hotel de Prusse.

1904 Hotel de Prusse.

1904 Hotel de Prusse.

Share this article with:

Submit to FacebookSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn