Visit 1 to Paris - Year 1900:
- Arrival: 18-06-1900 from Vienna.
Activities: Five concerts, first foreign tour of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra (VPO), World exhibition Paris (1900).
Duration: 5 days.
- Remark: The name of Gustav Mahler is on the program as "Malheur". The tour is under pressure all the time because there is too little money. The cooperation between Mahler and the musicians is bad. No posters were printed in Paris. The Chatelet theater is only hall full. It is a financial fiasco. Despite that, the orchestra gives everything. The Le Temps newspaper states that Mahler and the Austrians are doing too difficult about the interpretation of scores. The press is not enthusiastic. All five of the concerts given by Mahler are highlighted by the World Exhibition for Steam Machines and Electricity. Its competition is too big. The concerts make up so little that there is no money left for the return of the musicians to Vienna. The situation seems futile. Mahler contacts Albert Salomon von Rothchild (1844-1911) in Vienna for assistance. He gives (or lends) immediately enough money for the orchestra. If Mahler tells the good news to the musicians, they are euphoric. This has broken the ice between Mahler and the musicians.
- Remark: Mahler makes a long forest walk from Versailles to Marly (in the center of the city, just north of the Louvre). He followed the "Louis (Kings of France) and Napoleons" route of about 18 kilometers. Mahler is impressed by the size of the city and of the electric light that fits the fairy tale of Thousand-and-a-Night. Meeting with Paul Clemenceau (1857-1946) and Sophie Clemenceau-Szeps (1862-1937). The latter would introduce him in 1901 to his future wife: Alma Mahler (1879-1964).
- 1900 Concert Paris 18-06-1900 - Chatelet theater
- 1900 Concert Paris 19-06-1900 - Chatelet theater
- 1900 Concert Paris 20-06-1900 - Trocadero palace
- 1900 Concert Paris 21-06-1900 - Trocadero palace
- 1900 Concert Paris 22-06-1900 - Trocadero palace
- Departure: 22-06-1900 for Vienna.
Visit 2 to Paris - Year 1907:
- Arrival: 09-12-1907 from Vienna.
- Activities: Visit Opera.
- Duration: 4 days.
- 1907 Hotel Bellevue.
- Remark: 11-12-1907 Palais Garnier
- Departure: 12-12-1907 for New York.
Visit 3 to Paris - Year 1909:
- Arrival: 19-04-1909 from Vienna.
- Activities: Holiday and First posing for Auguste Rodin (1840-1917), Atelier Rodin.
- Duration: 12 days.
- 1909 Hotel Majestic Paris.
- Departure: 30-04-1909 for Vienna.
Visit 4 to Paris - Year 1909:
- Arrival: 08-10-1909 from Amsterdam.
- Activities: Second posing for Auguste Rodin (1840-1917), Atelier Rodin.
- Duration: 6 days.
- 1909 Hotel Majestic Paris.
- Departure: 12-10-1909 for New York.
Visit 5 to Paris - Year 1910:
- Arrival: 13-04-1910 from New York.
- Activities: Concert (as part of a tour New York - Paris - Rome - Vienna).
- Duration: 7 days.
- Remark: Hotel?
- 16-04-1910 Opera Comique
- 1910 Concert Paris 17-04-1910 - Symphony No. 2 - Chatelet theater
- Departure: 19-04-1910 for Rome.
Visit 6 to Paris - Year 1911: