Gustav-Mahler.eu
  • Year 1886.
  • Owned: Former cashier (Casini) of the Landestheaters.
  • 1890 Destroyed.
  • District: Stare Mesto.
  • Address: Male Namesti, Kleiner Ring. Small triangular square. Now: Malé náměstí Prague

In an article in the "Zwischenactzeitung" of 10-01-1886 is mentioned that Johannes Elmblad (1853-1910) entered the room with a very small Capellmeister (Gustav Mahler?) and the bariton Hans Tomascheck.

1906. Kleiner Ring with renaissance fountain (historischen Brunnen).

Share this article with:

Submit to FacebookSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn