Lipnice nad Sazavou (or Lipnitz, Lipniz an der Sasau) is a village in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic. There is a notable 14th-century castle at Lipnice nad Sázavou. In the year 1800 it had about 1.200 inhabitants.
Mahler family and Lipnice
- 1801 Marie Mahler-Bondy (1801-1883) born in House Abraham Bondy. House No. 6.
- 1826 Simon Mahler (1793-1865) moved to Lipnice without permission from the government.
- 1826 Simon Mahler (1793-1865) married Marie Mahler-Bondy (1801-1883).
- 1827 Bernard Mahler (1827-1889) born in House Simon Mahler. House No. 53.
- 1850 Matrimony legitimized 08-02-1850.
- 1865 Simon Mahler (1793-1865) died.
- 1883 Marie Mahler-Bondy (1801-1883) died.
House No. 6 and house No. 53 face each other.