- Year 1891.
- Period: Summer.
- Address: Hochstrasse No. 25.
- District number: -
- District name: Perchtoldsdorf.
- Map Districts of Vienna.
- Short train ride from Vienna.
- Summer vacations.
- Year 1883. 05-1883. Gustav Mahler with Friedrich Fritz Lohr (1859-1924).
- Year 1884. 07-1884. Gustav Mahler one week in House Eder (now Zsurek), Marktplatz 8, with Friedrich Fritz Lohr (1859-1924).
- Year 1891. 12-06-1891. Gustav Mahler rented a house, Hochstrasse No. 25. Only a weekend. Justine (Ernestine) Rose-Mahler (1868-1938) stayed till the end of 09-1891. 20-07-1891 Picture postcard.
Perchtoldsdorf (colloquially Petersdorf) is a market town in the Mödling District, in the Austrian state of Lower Austria. It is chiefly known as a winemaking place. It is located immediately at the Vienna city limits, south of the Liesing borough and about 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) southwest of the city centre. The western parts of the municipal area border on the Vienna Woods mountain range.
1891-1891 House Gustav Mahler Vienna - Hochstrasse No. 25.
With a population of 14,614 (as of 2012), Perchtoldsdorf is the district's second largest municipality, after the administrative seat Mödling. It is served by the Vienna S-Bahn network and can also be reached by bus and tramway lines run by the Wiener Linien.