- Residences: Vienna.
- Relation to Mahler: Pernerstorfer Circle (member). Albert Spiegler (1856-1940) and Nina Spiegler (Lipiner-Hoffmann) (1855-1937) were the 'inner circle' of Gustav Mahler in Vienna.
- Correspondence with Mahler: Yes.
- 00-00-0000, Year. Postcard.
- Born: 13-05-1855 Vienna, Austria.
- Died: 15-05-1937 Vienna, Austria. Aged 82.
- Buried: Unknown.
Born: Nina Anna Hoffmann.
Nina Spiegler (Lipiner-Hoffmann) (1855-1937) was the girlfriend of Gustav Mahlers brother Otto Mahler (1873-1895). Otto Mahler (1873-1895) died 06-02-1895 in Vienna at the aged of 21. He shot himself in the head, leaving a note saying that life no longer pleased him so he "handed back his ticket". Commited suicide in the apartment of Nina Spiegler (Lipiner-Hoffmann) (1855-1937) in Vienna.
Nick name: Nanna.
She married twice:
In 1888 she exits the Vienna IKG (married, aged 33). IKG is the Israelitische Kultusgemeinde Wien (Vienna Israelite Community). It is the body that represents Vienna’s Orthodox Jewish community.
Second marriage: 1891-1937: Married (10-08-1891 Bohemia Evangelical-Lutheran church, Prague) to Albert Spiegler (1856-1940). Name: Nina Spiegler-Hofmann. Their son Dr. (Physician) Gottfried Spiegler (born 13-05-1891 Berlin - died 1970, aged 78).
Bruno Walter (1876-1962) called Nina Spiegler (Lipiner-Hoffmann) (1855-1937) " he heart of the Pernerstorfer Circle". She organised dinners at Hartmann restaurant and placed flowers beside Gustav Mahlers' plate. She is five years older than Gustav Mahler.