- Profession: Short-story writer, publicist, translator.
- Residences: Munich (House Janko Cadra), Bisonne (House Janko Cadra).
- Relation to Mahler: Friend. Attended 1910 Concert Munich 12-09-1910 - Symphony No. 8 (Premiere). Kept diary. Meetings with Gustav Mahler: 1907/25-10-1908/1910.
- Correspondence with Mahler: Yes.
- Born: 06-12-1882 Myjava, Slovakia.
- Died: 07-10-1927 Bissone, Switzerland. House Janko Cadra.
- Buried: Myjava, Slovakia.
Friend of William Ritter (1867-1955).
Studied in Prague.
Janko Cadra published articles in several magazines and was very close to Le Corbusier.
He translated the autobiography of Elena Marothy-Soltesova (1855-1939) called 'Mes enfants du berceau a la tombe' ('From cradle to grave') from Slovak to French. Published in 1928.