- Profession: Mezzo-soprano.
- Relation to Mahler: Worked with Gustav Mahler.
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 00-00-1868 Breslau, Poland.
- Died: 00-00-1947 New York, America.
- Buried: 00-00-0000
She studied singing under the pedagogues Jenny Meyer, Mathilde Mallinger and August Iffert and made her debut in 1901 at the Stadttheater in Strasbourg. Here she remained active four years. In 1904 she made guest appearance at the Bayreuth Festival.
In the 1905-1907 seasons she sang at the Deutschen Theater in Prague. From 1907-1908 and 1909-1910 she was a member of the Metropolitan Opera in New York. In the 1909-1911 seasons she was a member of the Kroll-Oper in Berlin. In 1911 she appeared at the Covent Garden in London in the English première of the "Königskinder" by E. Humperdinck.
In the 1914-1916 she was engaged by the Hofoper in Dresden. She made guest appearances also in Amsterdam (among other things in 1913 as Herodias in ''Salome'' of Richard Strauss), Berlin, Brussels and Helsinki.
Chronology of some appearances:
- 1901 Strasbourg - Stadttheater.
- 1904 Bayreuth - Festival.
- 1905-1907 Prague - Deutschen Theater.
- 1907-1908 New York - Metropolitan Opera.
- 1909-1910 New York - Metropolitan Opera.
- 1909-1911 Berlin - Kroll-Oper.
- 1911 London - Covent Garden.
- 1914-1916 Dresden - Hofoper.