- Profession: Gymnasium teacher, literary, Germanist.
- Residences: Cheb (Eger), Vienna.
- Relation to Mahler: Close friend in his youth, hiking companion. Also friend of Hans Rott (1858-1884).
- Correspondence with Mahler: Yes.
- Born: 00-00-1855 City of Cheb ?
- Died: 00-00-1933
- Buried: 00-00-0000
Studied German philology at the University of Vienna.
Spent some time in a mental institution.
In 1883 to Starnberg (near Munich), Germany.
Meeting with Gustav Mahler 20-07-1887 and 17-08-1888. Fichtel Mountains.
His son is Otfried Krzyzanowski (born 25-06-1886 in Starnberg, died 30-11-1918 in Vienna. Starved. Aged 32).
His brother is Rudolf Krzyzanowski (1859-1911).
See: House Krzyzanowski.