1. Alexandrine von Nepalleck (1849-1932) (aunt of Alma Mahler (1879-1964)), 2. Margarethe (Grete) Julie Legler-Schindler (1881-1942), 3. Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945), 4. Anna Sofie Moll-Schindler-Bergen (1857-1938) (standing), 5. Maria Anna Nepalleck-Penz (1816-1885) (grandmother of Alma Mahler (1879-1964) (seated).
Relation to Gustav Mahler (1860-1911):
- Born: 03-03-1849
- Father: Mathias Eduard Nepalleck (died 10-02-1873).
- Mother: Maria Anna Nepalleck-Penz (1816-1885).
- Brothers: Wilhelm Friedrich von Nepalleck (1862-1924), Richard von Nepalleck (1864-1940). Also: Nepallek.
- Relation to Mahler: Alma Mahler (1879-1964) called her 'Aunt Xandi'.
- Died: 04-09-1932
Alexandrine von Nepalleck (1849-1932) and Richard von Nepalleck (1864-1940) (Alma Mahler (1879-1964) called him 'Wahl-Onkel') are fairly frequently mentioned in Alma's teenage diaries - their close relationship to her and his medical qualifications and experience readily explains his involvement in the arrangements made when the Mahler's elder daughter Maria Anna Mahler (Putzi) (1902-1907) died at Maiernigg in Year 1907.
When her father Mathias Eduard Nepalleck died (10-02-1873), she and her mother Maria Penz (1816-1885) moved into Jakob Emil Schindler (1842-1892)’s newly rented spacious flat at 16 Mayerhofgasse in the 4th District.