- Profession: Doctor of Laws and Medicine. Practicing physician and forensic expert in Vienna.
- Relation to Mahler:
- Came to Maiernigg at the time of Maria Anna Mahler (Putzi) (1902-1907)'s death to comfort and support the afflicted couple Gustav Mahler (1860-1911) and Alma Mahler (1879-1964).
- Accompanied Gustav Mahler to Vienna to consult a heart specialist. Richard von Nepalleck (1864-1940) and Gustav Mahler must have talked about Sigmund Freud (1856-1939), his theories, and methods, and the new science of which Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) was the founder.
- Acted as go-between with Gustav Mahler and Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) and arranged the appointment in Leiden. See also: Meeting with Freud.
- Correspondence with Mahler: Year 1907, Year 1910, Health.
- Born: 26-04-1864 Vienna, Austria.
- Died: 31-10-1940 Vienna, Austria. Aged 75.
- Buried: 09-11-1940 Feuerhalle Simmering, Austria, Vienna. Grave 6-3-2-182.
Also: von Nepallek, Nepalek.
- In 1907 he co-signed a letter which Gustav Mahler (1860-1911) wrote to Alma Mahler (1879-1964) in the train from Klagenfurt to Vienna.
- Recommended by Guido Adler (1855-1941) as member of the Vienna Society from 11-05-1910 and treasurer from 1919-1927.
- Visited Gustav Mahler also in House Carl Moll II Vienna Hohe Warte (Wollergasse 10).
- In World War II Richard von Nepalleck (1864-1940) stayed in Vienna because he was old.
- Vienna IX, Lazarethgasse 16 and VIII. Alserstraße 41 (cashier Vienna psychoanalists).