Relation to Gustav Mahler (1860-1911): A half sister of his wife.
- Born: 09-08-1899 Vienna, Austria.
- Father: Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945).
- Mother: Anna Sofie Moll-Schindler-Bergen (1857-1938).
- Half sisters: 2:
- Alma Mahler (1879-1964). Her father is Jakob Emil Schindler (1842-1892).
- Margarethe (Grete) Julie Schindler (1880-1942). Her father is Julius Victor Berger (1850-1902).
- Marriage: 00-00-1929 unknown.
- Husband: Richard Eberstaller (1887-1945)
- Profession: unknown.
- Address: House Carl Moll I Vienna Hohe Warte (Steinfeldgasse 8).
- Address: House Carl Moll II Vienna Hohe Warte (Wollergasse 10)
- Address: with Richard Eberstaller (1887-1945)
- Died: 13-04-1945 Vienna, Austria. Aged 46, suicide, intoxication.
- Buried: 00-00-0000 unknown.
- Reburied: 12-10-1945 Vienna, Austria. Grinzing cemetery (MR-1), in Moll family grave.
Maria Eberstaller-Moll (1899-1945), Hotel Imperial, Santa Margherita, Italy.
- 1945: Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945) had a daughter Alma Mahler (1879-1964)'s much younger half-sister): Maria Eberstaller-Moll (1899-1945). She was married to a Nazi (Richard Eberstaller (1887-1945) who was the vice president of the Nazi Court in Vienna from 1938 to 1945. He made Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945) support the Nazis after Hitler seized power in Germany. In a letter to Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945),Alma Mahler (1879-1964) praised Hitler as the "great organizer". Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945) was never a party member, nor his daughter or his son in law. Their Nazi faith was the reason for suicide when the Russian troops invaded Vienna. When the Red Army won the Battle of Vienna in April 1945, Carl Moll wrote a farewell letter dated 10-04-1945 saying "I fall asleep unrepentant, I have had all beautiful things, life had to offer". Three days later invaded Soviet soldiers his house, raped his daughter and injured Moll. Thereupon Carl Moll, his daughter and his son in law ended there lives.
- Also Marie, Marie Moll.